The Lawn Belt conduit itself is backed by a five year limited warranty against manufacturer's defect from date of purchase. The warranty is limited to the replacement of damaged Lawn Belt Hose due to freezing or cracking.
All other parts such as Lawn Belt Fittings are other connectors are covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Other products like sprinkler heads and timers that attach to our Lawn Belt Systems are covered by the respective Manufacturers warranty.
Note: This warranty does not cover excessive wear, abuse or the misuse of the product. This warranty does not apply to persons who purchase this product second hand/used. For further information On our Warranty or to file a claim please contact us.
PSI and GPM requirements
Note: Please make sure to verify minimum water pressure and water flow before installation. See the our design page for requirements.
Before returning Lawn Belt please contact us so we can help troubleshoot any problems you may have with sprinkler system.
30-Day Return Policy
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. You can buy with the confidence that if you have selected the wrong product you may return it for refund.
If the product is defective, you will receive a replacement. If you choose to return a defective item, rather than replace it, we will charge a 20% restocking fee and your original shipping and processing charges will not be refunded.
The shipping cost to return of the product is at your expense. We believe that this is a fair policy because lower overhead results in lower prices for all of our customers. To streamline your exchange / return, we ask that you note the following:
- The product must be in new, and unused condition.
- Lawn Belt which has been cut will not be accepted. Please make sure you have read our design page before installation. If you are returning a kit and the conduit has been cut, adjustments to your refund will be made accordingly.
- All original packaging materials, unused warranty cards, and instruction booklets must be included.
- Before returning an item, please obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All refunds will be for the purchase price, minus the shipping / handling + 20% restocking fees.
- Make sure to insure package and use a traceable carrier such as UPS or FedEx
- Customer is responsible for any return shipping costs incurred.
- Make sure the RMA number is written on your original packing slip and on the return shipping label. Any returned items that are not accompanied by an official RMA number will not be accepted.
Address return shipping label to:
Lawn BeltUSA Inc.
PO Box 1169
McCall, ID 83638
UPS/ Fedex Deliveries:
Lawn BeltUSA Inc.
215 Commerce St.
McCall, ID 83638
Failure to comply with the items above could result in forfeiture of your right to receive a replacement product or credit.
Before exchanging any item, you must contact our help department for a RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION (RMA) number by emailing us. No returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RMA number.
Authorization must be obtained from LBUSA prior to exchange any LBUSA must receive all items being exchanged within ten (10) business days of receipt of your RMA number and return instructions.
LBUSA is not responsible for any item that is not returned in the manner set forth above. Please discuss any additional questions you may have with a customer service representative when you contact us for an RMA.